We have many years experience of developing high-value, high-profile corporate-charity partnerships and we are well placed to develop a partnership tailored to the specific needs of your organisation.
How we work
There are many motivations for going into a partnership with a charity, so we take a consultative approach to the development of corporate relationships – we discuss with you your picture of the ideal partnership, what you want to get from it and we identify how we can best fulfil those needs.
Whether your motivation is to create a cause related marketing campaign, grow sales, staff or customer engagement, PR, or if seeking to re-enforce your sustainability credentials – Buglife can work with you to address your requirements.
Benefits of working with Buglife
There are multiple benefits of becoming a Buglife Corporate Investor in Nature:
- Build your brand profile by supporting our conservation work
- Use of the Buglife logo as part of your marketing and PR campaigns
- Achieve sustainability goals by engaging with the valuable work which Buglife undertakes
- Align your company with a UK nature conservation charity of international renown
- Build connections to landscape scale conservation projects visibly changing the countryside
- Create national and local PR coverage recognising your support for Buglife
- The support of a dedicated Buglife account manager.
- Access to our experts for advice on aspects of sustainability work within your business.