Free workshop for beginners or improvers on how to identify Cardiff’s common pollinators. Practice a simple survey to monitor which pollinators visit your garden or green space. All people are welcome.
- If you have any medical, learning or accessibility needs, please don’t hesitate to email us so that we can make any reasonable adjustments.
- Accessible for wheelchairs.
- You will be outdoors for some of the sessions. Wear suitable, weatherproof clothing and footwear. Although there won’t be a great deal of walking involved, we will be working on grass and potentially uneven ground.
- This event is Covid safe. Rooms will be well ventilated with a limited number of attendees. We ask that you try and respect the 1m distance rule when indoors but understand this may not always be possible. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
- Tickets are free and must be booked to secure your place.
- Tickets are limited to 20 per workshop so please be mindful of others when booking places.
- Accessible toilets (and baby changing facilities/changing places) are available.
- There are refreshments on-site.
Access and Transport
- Car parks: North Road, CF10 3DU
Sophia Gardens, CF11 9JU
- Nearest Bus stop to start point/meet point: North Road
- Nearest train station to start point/meet point: Cardiff Queen Street
- There are cycle racks available.