Free workshop about the needs of different pollinator groups and how you can create pollinator-friendly spaces in Cardiff. All people welcome.
- If you have any medical, learning or accessibility needs, please don’t hesitate to email us ([email protected]) so that we can make any reasonable adjustments.
- Accessible for wheelchairs.
- Accessible toilets are available.
- There are no refreshments on-site.
- This workshop takes place outdoors and will be delivered in English. All materials are available in Welsh. All people are welcome. Please let us know if you have any accessibility requirements when you book.
- Tickets are free and must be booked to secure your place.
- Tickets are limited to 20 per workshop so please be mindful of others when booking places.