Home > Canvey Wick Bug Reserve
Canvey Wick is home to many amazing species of plants and animals especially bugs.
Car park and access track located on Northwick Road, Canvey Island SS8 0PT (next to the cemetery)
The nature trails are open every day from dawn until dusk. Follow the finger posts to the Bee and Orchid trails.
The car park is open every day from 9am - 5pm, or dusk if earlier.
The reserve is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
During your visit to Canvey Wick, please observe the Countryside Code;
– Stick to the paths
– Please take your litter home
– Do not pick the flowers
– Leave things as you find them
– Motor vehicles are not permitted
– No overnight camping, BBQ’s or open fires
– Please keep dogs on leads and come prepared to take your dog waste home